Monday, April 27, 2009

sorry


I'm sorry coz let you know me

I'm sorry coz bring you into my miserable life

I'm sorry coz let my heart fall for you

I'm sorry sometimes I can't be wise

I'm sorry for always chasing after you

I'm sorry coz I can't let you go

I'm sorry coz I always need you

I'm sorry to be childish when you were around

I'm sorry for making you sad

I'm sorry for making you fed up with my attitude

I'm sorry coz I'm so in love with you

I'm sorry coz I always dream of you

I'm sorry for being jealous all the time

I'm sorry coz I can't let this feeling away from my heart

I'm sorry for all of my wish that have you inside it

I'm sorry when I always joking around about you

I'm sorry coz I called you my Boyfriend

I'm sorry for making your life miserable

I'm sorry coz I always arguing about us

I'm sorry coz sometimes I call you mad

I'm sorry coz my life would be suck without you

I'm sorry that I can't afford of losing you

I'm sorry coz I'm afraid of my past

I'm sorry for all the things that I've done

I'm sorry for all the feeling that I have

I'm sorry coz I can't be what you want me to be

I'm sorry coz I can't love you like you ever wanted

I'm sorry coz I can't be around when you need someone to comfort you

I'm sorry coz I can't be at your side when you need help

I'm sorry coz I can't take a good care of you

I'm sorry coz everything seems not enought for me

I'm sory coz I'm so eager to hold you

I'm sorry I'm always crying


I'm so sorry.....
coz I was so in love with you.......





Happy 7th month anniversary....it seems like I only know you yesterday...

No comments: